Monday, June 29, 2015

The sweet feel of A.C.

Well the verditc is in. We didn't just have an AC go out. We honestly did blow it up. The compresser blew up and took out the whole unit so we had to get a new one.  The apartment is finally cooled off and I am a much happier and crafter woman for it.

I finished the necklace I was making! I still need to photo shoot it right so forgive the only photo I have of it is a selfie.
The three tone really came out well I think and it lays nice. You will find I do a lot in the byzantine weave. Okay so here is an easy bracelet to make! You can use Stainless or any other metal as its not tension locked!

If you need it bigger to read go here : http://pharewings.deviantart.com/art/Not-so-editorial-355421650

Have a great Day!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment