Thursday, June 25, 2015

Are tools ment to fly?

It it right there. You can see it in your mind and know how it is going to play out. This ring goes here. This one there. Close the ring tight. You are filled with joy and the creative juices are flowing like water over a cliff....

And then you hit the rocks.

This thing you made: looks nothing like / won't do what it is suppose to / what the... Or the best on. You hit those rocks down at the bottom and you have something epic! You are in love with your new babble.

Or your tools fly across the room while colorful language spills from you lips.

Yeah.. your a crafter all right.

One of my earring designs actually came about something like this. I was working on something completely different and my project slipped out of my hand. I picked up this jumble of rings just right. Added two more rings and a bead and wallah:


I guess my point is never give up. You never know what awesome thing you might come up with today.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment