Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Dragonscale

Well the rings are all sorted and I am working on another colored dragonscale bracelet. Let me tell you. Starting a Dragonscale bracelet is a down right pain in the .. *ahem* It doesn't want to start and it is floppity no matter what you do so it takes a few moments. And then... It starts doing everything it is suppose to with out pause.

For some it is a simple weave, but as I use micromaille more often then not. [Micro is anything 20g 21g and up.] it takes me longer then some. I usually find a show to burn out on streaming it and just go.

So here you go, this is one of the photos I took yesterday while I was weaving to give my hands a break.
It is aluminum in the colors of bright silver and an inlay of bronze. Okay back to it for now. Hope you have a great day!

-Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment