Monday, June 1, 2015

Morning times!

I like this time of the day to look at what projects I will be working on. No one is home but me and the cats so I can take as long as I want.. unless the cats are hungry and then I best tend to the needs of my small furry masters. I think today I am going to make another rainbow dragonscale bracelet.

Dragonscale is a weave where one smaller ring looks like it is patterned into a smaller ring, and how they lay makes it look like scales.

Here is an up close of the last rainbow bracelet I did. With the brighter colors being the smaller 'scale' you can really see the pattern in this photo. But it works amazing in stainless steel.





As you can see in stainless it still gives of that wonderfully complex looking texture while still being a nice and thin bracelet. Nor is it to hefty of a bracelet to wear on your wrist. You can see this one in more detail at my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/208759587/stainless-steel-micro-dragonscale

I would say this is an advanced weave. Its a pain the the butt to start but once you get going it is a quick weave.  Tomorrow I will show you how to make the most basic of weaves. The European 4in1.

-Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment